Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleep

I like sleep. Sleep is good. Our two little ones don't think so though. Friday night Hubby and I went out and the kids went to Nana and Papa's. We got home late and lo and behold they were still up. I had a meeting Saturday morning. Our youngest who has ADHD was up at 6:45. Still like clock work. Saturday was a good day not much in the crankypants area. Anyway, 3:30 Sunday morning I hear some noises and the kids are having a popcorn and movie party. (Curses on Camp Rock). So I promptly shoo them back to bed. Now however I have to sleep on the couch and "stand guard". They were upset with me for taking the TV and Computer away. Like it was my fault. So then I worked all night Sunday night and have to go back tonight. I get home, get the kids off to school, rest my head on the pillow, have one little dream and was awaken by Jackhammers!!! Seriously, Jackhammers!!! That was at 9 am and they are still going ARGH!!!

I have come to the conclusion that sleep is good and I want it.

Thanks for reading my rant.

DeAnna

No comments: